Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Love is Perfected in Brokeness

  

6-24-13 to Rory
" My love is perfected in your brokeness, it is there I am near and you are aware of My Presence in your life.

It is there my love, the love I commanded, is produced and brought forth in your Spirit. It is there you will find Me and My nature and fruit come forth in you.

It is my fruitful love, it is my pure love, it is the love of My children that flows through My Word.
In brokenness and weakness are you strengthened in Me.


Brokenness is the opposite of self, the works of self, the desires of self, for it is self-less.
Remember I said I would refine with a refiners fire and purge with hyssop?

Who can restrain that which I will do in those that I love?

Who is like me?
Why would you let any other stand for me?
I am your Father.

Yet I desire maturity in my children but so many enjoy the pleasures of childhood.
You will see and hear things that will cause men’s hearts to fail, but I am sending these to drive you into my refuge and you are not to walk in fear.

I will mature My sons and daughters, and deliver them from their love of world and the things of the world. "

"there are those among My children that love strife and debate.

I am not among them when they do. That which is rooted in pride I hate, and is of the world.

Among my children it should not be so, I do not accuse you, nor do I accuse them through you. I will not justify those that live in strife and debate, and My love is not among those that practice such.

I tell you to turn away from such and do not give place to that in your heart for it defiles your spirit. 'From such turn away' is one of My commandments to the saints.
My power is manifested in meekness and love."

... holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power (of My love) therefore from these also turn away." 2Tim 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment