Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Hearing The Lord Saying to You and Me

 Hearing The Voice of the Father.

Dec. 3, 2022
I have been holding this inspired word from the Lord for the timing and had a witness from another prophet to release it..
Note:
Prophecy is not always predictive, it is often revelatory and inspired to give comfort, encouragement, and faith.
That being said, I want to bless you with what has been given to me to share with you first, before I post it. I think you will be blessed and it you want to share it that is fine with me and the Lord that gave it.
..............
"As I speak to my people through my words, they learn of Me by the scriptures.
But as I speak individually to each one of you uniquely by my Spirit, it is because I have made each of you uniquely.
When I speak to you individually as your Father, it is because I know you and I know you better than you know you.
I know your past, present, and future in the now moment. I knew the choices you make before you made them, and their consequences, whether of My Will or not.
I made you each different and unique and I despise the religion that seeks to conform you to them instead of conforming you to Jesus.
I made your character and thought patterns and gave you the choice of which are good and which are to be rejected.
All that is in the world, the voices of media, religion, and opinions seek to drown out MY Word and My Voice.
I know them that oppose you and as I love you, I love them.
Your adversary is their adversary.
He seeks to devour you and them and he does it through words.
In order to live in the time remaining, the need to discern what voice you are hearing will save you and others from harm and destruction.
Satan is a wizard and his voices go throughout the world and fill the air and space.
All that is of this world is darkness and deception.
I am speaking to My children but many do not listen, instead they listen to other voices and by them they are deceived.
MY WORD will judge them that turn you away from what My Spirit says.
What I give you is life and Spirit, and My Spirit produces the fruits I desire in your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment