Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2022

Prophecy: What you once knew is passing away. update



 Oct 1, 2013






From time to time the Lord will give us prophetic utterance, something that is given in the New Testament.  Many of God's people would and could prophesy by the Holy Spirit if they simply would listen and hear the voice of Jesus who said in John 10, "My sheep hear My voice...".

"... and my sons and daughters shall prophesy..."

Most prophesying is simply us giving utterance to what the Lord says. He is not chatty or trivial.
 He will reveal, warn, correct, build up in faith, encourage, strengthen, and speak through His vessels in what Paul said to the churches in 1Corinthians 14:39 (ASV) 
  Wherefore, my brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

This is from 10-1-13
What you once knew is passing away

"My covenant, my testament is only found among those of my people who believe the promises and live in them. Many profess to know Me but they do not, they know another god who is one of their own making and ideas. 

Because so many who are called by my name have put their trust in the idols of this world, I am giving them over to their own deceptions. 

If I the Lord cannot reason with them through the words of My Testament, how then can you?

My people are divided, so divided, and the division in the land is but a sign of what has happened in the kingdom of God. I am coming to prepare a place for those who will seek Me in the shelter of My ark, the ark of the Covenant.

Those will I hide as in a cleft in the Rock because they shelter in Me as they recognize the time and the season.
The separations are being made through the Sword of My Spirit but the sword of men will come also and make evident the sheep from the goats. Be not as one of them, hear ME oh My people, come out from them, come out of her, flee Babylon! 

Hear My voice, I am the True Shepherd of the sheep, the thief comes to kill and destroy, but he comes as an angel of light!
I am grieved for those that must fall and take no pleasure from that, I am love and I am mercy and my arms have been outstretched to a gainsaying people.


What you once knew is passing away, all that pertains to life as you knew it as I prepare those for an entrance into My kingdom."

My people are divided, so divided, and the division in the land is but a sign of what has happened in the kingdom of God.

 I am coming to prepare a place for those who will seek Me in the shelter of My ark, the ark of the Covenant of the testimony of Christ.  (the Testament of Christ)

Those will I hide as in a cleft in the Rock because they shelter in Me as they recognize the time and the season.

The separations are being made through the Sword of My Spirit but the sword of men will come also and make evident the sheep from the goats. 
Do not be as one of them, hear ME my people, come out from them, come out of her lies, come out of *Babylon  (*confusion and propaganda narratives driving the public) ! 

Hear My voice, I am the True Shepherd of the sheep, the thief comes to kill and destroy, but he comes as an angel of light! I am grieved for those that must fall and take no pleasure from that, I am love and I am mercy and my arms have been outstretched to a gainsaying people. 


What you once knew is passing away, all that pertains to life as you knew it as I prepare those for an entrance into My kingdom."

In 2022 this word is bearing profound truth.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bro.Rory. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog " Preparinghisways" and the post on it "... and my sons and daughters shall prophesy...". Thank you for your post and the reminder through it. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34 yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India acity with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring ehaling to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us on a short/ long term missions trip during their summer vacation. We would love to have young people from your church to come on a short or long term (from two weeks to six months) to work with us. I am sure they have a live changing expereicne. I also would like to invite you to be a blessing to the body of Christ in Mumbai where we can organize leaders meeting so that you can specially bring out Biblical teaching on giving and tithing. I would love to visit you God willing next summer. I have visited California States number of times and have always stayed in Chula Vista close San Diego. My email id is :dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete