Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2023

De-Constructing Church Purging and How to Overcome. PT 13

 


Confused by church?




\


A great question considering men have added precepts, doctrines, and explanations to veil God's truth for 2,000 years. I wrestled with that question for years.:
Here is the key for resolving that question, and I never heard this taught once in church for the 24 years we were in the church "system" with all the confused, conflicting, competitive teachings.
In Luke 14:33, the ASV renders it best, Jesus said
EXCEPT YOU RENOUNCE ***ALL*** that you have,
YOU CANNOT BE
**MY DISCIPLE**.
After we were called out from our church and ministry, I was led to read that verse. It hit me like a brick.
"ALL" included all that I had learned and heard in and around church. ALL the books, videos, preachers, conferences.. all meant all.
The Lord required that ALL of it, 24+ years of all I had "learned", be renounced. Actively, verbally disavowed, renounced, and given to him. It took me 2 weeks to come to terms with it, I was a disciple of men.
BUT when I verbally prayed and renounced ALL that I had learned, Jesus really showed up and He began to purge out the "leaven" I had taken in from various Christianity sources.
As truth was taught and revealed by the Lord, we repented.
examples.
1. We were taught "Spiritual covering" of a pastor was crucial to our belief in Christ.
👉I searched scripture and wow, there was nothing written saying "spiritual covering". -it was leaven.
2. tithing. I went to the Lord over that too, the Lord showed there was not a single instruction to Christians to tithe and the ancients tithes were not on wages or income.
THAT came as a shock after 24 years. We give in secret now direct to the needs of others. There is no such thing as NT tithing.
3 The Nicolaitane error Jesus said 2x "I HATE". Nobody knew what that was. But I myself had been one! And He gave revelation from the Word all about it. I repented.

4. We heard and repeated the exact phrase "Jesus is God", but when I searched, none in scripture said that. (yes, I know the "what about!?'s). I am just pointing out the phrase here.

As a result of repenting of error and outright lies, I began to hear the Lord's voice more clearly and often.
Luke 14:33 changed our lives, and we became disciples of Jesus, not man. My relationship to Christ really changed at that point.
I have shared this with many over the years and it astonishes me how many won't do what Jesus said we must do to be his disciple.
The ONLY way to purge out error and be taught by Christ as he promised is to "except you renounce ALL that you have, you cannot be my disciple.
The choice is yours, be a disciple of a church and men, or be a disciple of Jesus and be taught by Him.
1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received from Him abides in you, and ye have no need that any man teach you.
But as the same anointing teaches you of all,
👉and is truth and is no lie,
and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment