Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2024

1GOD is Jesus The I AM speaking at the burning bush?

 

Was Jesus the "I AM" at the burning bush?

Jesus tells us who Moses spoke to in Exodus 3.

Exo 3:2  And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush.

Exo 3:13  Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”  And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.

 Luke 20:37 Now that the dead are raised,
even Moses showed at the bush when he called  the Lord
the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.’

38 For  
👉 HE👈 is not a God of the dead, but of the living,
for all live unto 🎯👉Him👈🎯.”

the "I AM" error on John 8:58 is settled by Jesus.
👉 "GOD", THE LORD", "HE" and "HIM" is not Jesus saying "ME"

The LORD told Moses in Exodus 3:14 tell them that I AM THAT I AM has sent you.
Jesus was not The LORD.

Here is Jesus saying "I AM.."
John 8:40 I AM A MAN who told you the truth which I heard FROM GOD"
just like Moses heard from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment